Friday, December 20, 2013

Welcome to My Blog

Hi, friends.  It's me, Steve.  I'm a real cheap bastard with a lot of thoughts, so I got this free BlogSpot to ramble ad nauseam about things that I want to talk about.  I hope you like the posts, but I'm truly writing for me, not you.  Nothing personal; you're fine people, of course...after all, you're reading what I'm writing!  However, this blog is just for me to opine about what I think about things at the moment.  If my frequently skewed perception of reality, coarse language, or mocking tone offends you, please leave the page.  I won't be offended.  To be offended, I would have to give a fuck, and I promise that I won't. 

Finally, for clarification, this blog and all writings contained within reflect only my personal views and opinions.  In no way is anything contained in "Blitherings from the Blind Bat" reflective of the views or beliefs of my family, employer, friends, neighbors, strangers, the waiter at County Grill, my blind cat Fuzzy, or anyone else.  I am solely and individually responsible for all content contained herein.

Thanks, and happy reading!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment